Production Blog: Photoshopping

 okay so today I made used photoshop to create fake screenshots and profiles for the extra characters I'll be using in my opening. so first I started by taking screenshots of my actual instagram page on my MacBook to get a desktop view. Then, I airdropped these screenshots to mymy phone where I input them into this editing software called pics art. in PicsArt I removed the pieces of information I didn't want like the username and flower sound and edited themto customize his fake profile. I blocked out the username (which is my instagram user handle) and changed it to Megan.K (which is the main character's catfish name). Then, I blocked out the bio that I had in place to replace it with something new. In the place of the nameplate I changed it to say Megan Baby and on the third line I put NAHS as a random high school name. Then, for the 3 follower phases I had planned, i made each phase change from 2 to 3 to 4 digits. This is mean to show the drastic increase in followers that she gains. SO i'll inserted pictures her to show what I did. Next, I created some fake direct messages between our main character and several other characters (that have no lines, they're fictional extras). To d this I went on a website that allowed me to use base template and input words and pictures that make these screenshots look real. It was surprisingly easy and I think I made about 5 of these. For the pictures of the profiles that I used as extras, they were all generated through a generator and based on already fictional characters from the Shingeki no Kyojin series (ex. Historia, Jean, Eren, etc.). SO I wen on Pinterest and pulled some realistic pictures of these characters from art breeder (a website used to create realistic art) and set them as their corresponding profile pictures. All of the dos sent to the main character were all compliment on her looks. And for reference, I didn't feel comfortable asking anyone if I could yuse their pictures as a designated catfish person so ill just have to do my best to try not to look too much like myself while filming if that makes sense. I can only be so many people. Anyhow, before I get off topic, the images are attached below. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genre Research: Lady Bird

Shantaneil: The Start