Final task: Title Design


Titles
Fonts-
The credits in my opening will be in a thick-bolded style font and will fade into whichever take I decide to insert the in. I don't plan on embedding any of my titles into the setting though, I think it may get distracting to have that mix. 

The title that my opening will have is "Catfish". 

It will be bolded in all caps with 2 spaces between each letter with an orange and pink color like this:

C  A  T  F  I  S  H
Titles will fade into the screen as the opening progresses.

They will all have morels the same style as the title of the film.

They will only be visible on the screen for 3 seconds each.

Depending on the scene, I'll place the titles in a different position with either color (orange or pink). The colors will not be mixed like the title.

The first and last name of individual that corresponds with the title will be bolded in all capital letters with no space in between. For example: ANNIE LEONHARDT or SASHA BRAUS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Production Blog: Photoshopping

Genre Research: Lady Bird

Shantaneil: The Start