Production Blog: Preparations

 Today would be the day I started filming but due to technical difficulties I can't use the camera on my phone to record like I usually do so I got a new camera that will be coming in tomorrow. I also got a new camera because a lot of the scenes that I plan to shoot have to include my phone I them and I can't use my phone as a prop AND my filming device. Ive made my preparations for when my new camera comes though, I'll upload another filming blog on Saturday when I actually get to shoot some scenes. Today, I've cleared out the spaces that I plan to use while filming. So I cleared up the entrance to my living room and the hallway as well as my room, which ill be shooting majority of the scenes in. The camera situation is a just a minor setback but im using this as an opportunity to minimize the amount of prep I have to do on Saturday when I film. I've got images attached below of the cleaning I did. I also set out my first set of costumes. This set includes a cleated skirt (which may change) with a. polo shirt and a jacket. This first set is suppose to show what she looks like after she comes back from school so I kept it preppy. This can be seen in the picture below. I also got a new SD card to make the transfer of my clips easier from my camera to my laptop. Another thing I did was practice the kind of makeup I wanted to do for the first half of my scenes. I wanted to go for something really natural but a little messy because the first half is supposed to be a flashback of the main character when she was younger. This was all I could really do for the time being with no camera so I hope that ill be able to do better when it gets here. from here on out I should be on a good filming schedule for the most part. Although this was a minor setback I will make up for it in the next couple of days. With that being said, thank you and goodnight. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Production Blog: Photoshopping

Genre Research: Lady Bird

Shantaneil: The Start